[FM Discuss] FF sprint update

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 22:15:23 PDT 2009

On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 5:54 PM, adam hyde <adam at flossmanuals.net> wrote:
> so...
>
> today we had 24 people logged in and editing. 8 onsite and heaps
> offsite. We got a huge amount done...the chat developed my aco
> (www->irc) was in place and we used it a lot.
>
> so, a book in two days indeed....
>
> i think we should have it done by 1700 tomorrow

We need to contact the Extreme Programming People and declare the era
of Extreme Documentation. They would love to write us up, based on my
last communication with them. We should write some articles for
various publications aimed at writers and the tech industry.

What do you think about a press release?

> adam
>
> --
> Adam Hyde
> Founder FLOSS Manuals