[FM Discuss] FM in Safari Books

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Sun Mar 22 21:46:30 PDT 2009

Is there a fast/easy way to get the XHTML content out of a book? I was doing
some test runs with "Save as" html but of course I get all the navigation
items around the actual content. If there's a Maintainer's way to do that,
just let me know. Otherwise, please send me some sample FM HTML files that
don't have all the twiki nav items surrounding the "guts" of the content. I
think I see a good path from XHTML to DocBook on the DocBook wiki but I want
to test it out with real files.

Thanks,
Anne

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 4:47 AM, adam hyde <adam at flossmanuals.net> wrote:

> hey
>
> We have had an offer to put the forthcoming Command Line Introduction
> manual into Safari books. It needs to be in Docbook...
>
> anyone keen to try some XSLT transformations of an existing manual
> (xhtml->docbook) so i can send Safari a sample?
>
> adam
>

> --
> Adam Hyde
> Founder FLOSS Manuals