[FM Discuss] Toronto conference: Writing Open Source

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 10:35:41 PDT 2009

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 8:21 AM, Andy Oram <andyo at oreilly.com> wrote:
> Somebody from FM definitely should go:
>
> http://www.writingopensource.com/

Indeed. Adam, do we have any prospects for funding travel for a book
sprint on days two and three, June 13-14? You should present there,
and I would like to talk about the Digital Textbook project. Others
here have something to contribute to the program. Their announced
topics are

    * information architecture
    * licensing
    * commerce, revenue models and paying the mortgage
    * learning styles and documentation to match
    * community management

We have something to contribute on every one of them.

> Andy

And Children are my nation.
http://earthtreasury.net/ (Edward Mokurai Cherlin)