[FM Discuss] O'Reilly and other conferences

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 16:44:21 PDT 2009

I wonder whether Andy has some ideas of which O'Reilly conferences we
should have a presence at. I see that the upcoming Web 2.0 conference
has a dot-org section, but I don't think we can put a booth together
in time. What else is on the calendar?

I made a public Google calendar, OLPC Event Suggestions, a few months
ago. Perhaps we should have something similar for FM. Here is an item
I put on there:

CALL FOR PAPERS
OSS 2009 Doctoral Consortium
June 3, 2009, Skovde, Sweden

Co-located with OSS2009
The 5th International Conference on Open Source Systems
June 3-6, 2009, Skovde, Sweden
http://www.oss2009.org/

And Children are my nation.
http://earthtreasury.net/ (Edward Mokurai Cherlin)