[FM Discuss] What is the reason for the not found at bottom of WikiManual Write page

Lachlan Musicman datakid at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 19:02:15 PDT 2009

hi David, thanks for your response!

On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 04:35, dwp <davidrex at northlink.com> wrote:
> Hello: I went to the Wikimedia Manual Repository and found the various
> chapters. I looked at Installation which (not being a terminal-literate
> person) I did not understand completely. I tried the edit link and was taken
> to the edit page (where i had to login). Didn't do anything to the manual
> though.

It would be great if you could give me some tips about which parts you
didn't understand so that I can rewrite or add more as is needed. Or
you could do it your self...:)

> At the bottom of the Manual Repository page is the somewhat cryptic
> Note : This page is not the manual, to see the complete manual look here :
> Wikipedia.

It's kinda obscure, and I'm not sure if I'm correct, but if you look
at the URL itself, it's in the structure of the links on the front
page http://en.flossmanuals.net/ of documents that can be read..

As the Wikipedia article is still under construction it's not
publishable at this stage. You can see on the chapter list page
http://en.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/Wikipedia that all of them are
"unpublished" - and hence not visible on the front page.

I hope I'm right, and I hope that helps clarify,

cheers
L.

--
Ana Ng and I are getting old And we still haven't walked in the glow
of each other's majestic presence