[FM Discuss] What is the reason for the not found at bottom of WikiManual Write page

dwp davidrex at northlink.com
Sat Oct 3 10:35:16 PDT 2009

Hello: I went to the Wikimedia Manual Repository and found the various
chapters. I looked at Installation which (not being a terminal-
literate person) I did not understand completely. I tried the edit
link and was taken to the edit page (where i had to login). Didn't do
anything to the manual though.

At the bottom of the Manual Repository page is the somewhat cryptic

Note : This page is not the manual, to see the complete manual look
here : Wikipedia.

  So i went there and got a "Not Found" page.

Though I have nothing to contribute to the Wikipedia Manual, i was
curious as to the significance of this sequence.

Regards: David