[FM Discuss] "CC" license without "By" -- similar to public domain but has restriction.

narendra sisodiya narendra.sisodiya at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 13:27:31 PDT 2009

Thanks Adam,
    For your prompt reply. I would also like to share my schoolwiki
project link ( currently empty )
http://schoolwiki.eduvid.in/en/index.php?title=Main_Page
    This project is not started but I have vision & will to put
"student made open textbooks" books in Indian education system. I will
start working on this project after Feb - 2010.
     How can I sync with "bookie", is there any other mailing list
where I can get updates Or contribute ?