[FM Discuss] problem with remix (don't quite understand the problem)

dwp davidrex at northlink.com
Fri Oct 23 11:15:27 PDT 2009

Hi: I am  new to this whole process. First, i don't know what "remix"
means or is supposed to do. However; i did click on the link you
provided, and i got a message that said that "Sugar.... is a web
application that was attached to a mail message. Are you sure you want
to open it?

I'm sure:) . Then when i clicked open, Firewire, my default browser,
launched and I got a flat-file type of listing of all Floss manual
efforts which i found very helpful. The sugar part of the list (and
preceding/following items extracted below: