[FM Discuss] [FM Tech] problem with remix

Aleksandar Erkalovic aerkalov at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 16:09:46 PDT 2009

Hi,

so i think i fixed this one. File names in .zip file should be ok,
links in TOC should be ok and it should show correct content. Also,
javascript for embeding shows now and has correct manual name. I
tested it all couple of times and it seems to work, but it would be
nice if as many as possible people could test it. Just because i did
some big changes in the code and it would not be nice to keep remix
broken again :)

aco

 http://www.binarni.net/