[FM Discuss] Problems in the translations workflow

Jay Maechtlen techwriter at covad.net
Mon Sep 7 11:14:57 PDT 2009

I see cross-responses here.

As I understand it, there were requests to set up a translation project.
They weren't looking for 'something to work on', they wanted to get
translation started on a particular manual for a particular language.

Once that translation is set up, it's up to those interested to start
doing the translation work. It is (or should be) self documenting that
the translation is available for work,.once it is set up.

Or am I totally our in the weeds?

Regards
Jay