[FM Discuss] Problems in the translations workflow

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Mon Sep 7 11:36:30 PDT 2009

I wouldn't say you're in the weeds. Part of the overall translation workflow
should have notifications in it, that is a good suggestion.

I agree that these are separate types of requests - Vik's is a request for a
particular manual to be set up so he can start working on it, Steve's is a
request for work suggestions.

Vik's request is taken care of.

I've emailed Steve in a second response with ideas for how to start working
on a manual. Sorry, it was my oversight not to change the subject line.
Please feel free to offer more suggestions to Steve.

Thanks,
Anne