[FM Discuss] Problems in the translations workflow

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Tue Sep 8 01:18:34 PDT 2009

hi,

sorry to hear about delays with setting up translations.  As Anne
rightly says, when I travel (mostly to promote FM), I cannot keep up
with the requests, but aside from that, this is a community project and
the admin tasks should be shared as much as possible. So far only Anne
(I think there has been no one else) has offered to help set up
translations. If we can widen the number of people involved in this,
then it can be managed quite easily...anyone keen to be trained on how
to do it?

adam