[FM Discuss] Three unpublished manuals in repository

Tomi Toivio tomi at flossmanuals.net
Tue Sep 15 00:57:23 PDT 2009

Hello,

There are three unpublished manuals in the Finnish repository (some of them
have been there since last month). I mean they have a published status in
the repository but the page is missing (like
http://fi.flossmanuals.net/blender)...

I believe something has to be done on the command line to publish them on
the front page. I also believe I am unable to do it from here.

The manuals are Ogg Theora, MuSE and Blender.

This is kinda important, since we could start our PR work with a press
release and a program about FLOSS Manuals on M2HZ television...

Best Regards
Tomi Toivio
Open Source Coordinator
http://fi.flossmanuals.net/