[FM Discuss] Stats for downloads

Michael McAndrew michaelmcandrew at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 10:13:50 PDT 2009

Hello people,

I'm looking at putting together download and sales stats for the CiviCRM
manual for a funding application.

I've found the following stats on lulu...

In "All-Time Revenue" under the "Total content tab", I found

CiviCRM Print - 26 sales

Under the "Total zero creator revenues" tab I found

CiviCRM Print - 13
CiviCRM Download - 122

So I am thinking that there have been 39 paper copies ordered and 122
downloads from Lulu - can anyone confirm this?

Can I also get download stats from flossmanuals.net?

PS.  Would be great if you could copy in lobo (see the to: line) in any
replies to this email

Thanks,
Michael