[FM Discuss] Stats for downloads

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Mon Sep 28 23:59:08 PDT 2009

Hi Michael -
One additional stat I found while perusing Lulu.com was that this page:
http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/civicrm/7098434 (the page where
people look at information about the CiviCRM book on Lulu) has 498 page
views.

The discrepancy between 26 and 13 is kind of confusing, and I'm not sure why
Lulu reports it that way. Did we enable purchasing without a markup right
after the sprint? That might explain the difference between a "sale" and a
transaction with zero creator revenues.

Hope this helps,
Anne