[FM Discuss] CommandLineIntro_es: Chapters without translation

0v . vlax at espora.org
Wed Sep 2 07:54:54 PDT 2009

heyAll / hola todas

Javier Fonseca dixit:
> Hello, Hola vlax
> I'm working with the translation of the manual, and I'm very glad with coordination.

great,, in what chapters or revisions you're working on now?

> Please let me know your name.

I think I'm vlax but you can call me v0x  :)

Franco Iacomella dixit:
> I plan to expend some time during the next weeks traslating this book.

yo también / mee too!

> I agree on the idea to divide the work to avoid repeated efforts. I
> can take the following chapters:
>
> -KEDIT
> -GEDIT
> -SED
> -GLOSSARY
> -COMMAND QUICKIE
> -OUTLINE
> -CREDITS
>
> Is that ok for you?

yeah,, cool!

so I can work in -SCRIPTING and -MAINTAINING SCRIPTS in the the next days
... maybe someone can take another one ... o luego agarro otros

seguimos

--

          .0.