[FM Discuss] Audacity and Wordpress

mick fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Wed Sep 16 09:39:03 PDT 2009

HI all,

Exciting news from the world of updating manuals land.

Wordpress:
I've got through Wordpress and made changes to make it more up to date with
the new version. There are some screenshots that are a bit out of date but
nothing where people wouldn't be able to follow what is happening.

I've marked some chapters in the list that need to be proofed, so any help
there is appreciated.

http://en.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/WordPress/WebHome

Audacity:
I'm a bit unsure about this one. There is a new version out 1.3. But it's
still in beta. But it's in pretty good shape.

So clearly any new stuff that I write is going to be using 1.3

http://en.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/Audacity/WebHome

I've added one new chapter - Installing Mp3 capability on Windows.

I'm also suggesting splitting off the Recording a Sound into 2 chapters -
one for Mac and one for Windows / Linux - this is to make it easier to print
out relevant chapters for groups.

Any input into this chapter would be good.

Mick