[FM Discuss] FM newspapers

David Kuehling dvdkhlng at gmx.de
Thu Sep 17 13:28:11 PDT 2009

> im not sure i understand your point...  adam

I'm not sure I understand my point myself :)

The cost-savings when going from Book printing to Newspaper printing are
much less than I would have expected (when looking at price/page).  Like
only 50% savings.

And for printing something like the Theora Cookbook, you'll need more
than 16 pages of 265 x 380mm.  That's why the numbers about what larger
books printed as newspapers would cost.  Just out of my own couriosity.
Then I guess nobody would read A3-paper sized "books", anyway?

David