[FM Discuss] django challenge

Lachlan Musicman datakid at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 22:52:34 PDT 2010

On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 05:05, adam hyde <adam at flossmanuals.net> wrote:
> hello
>
> I am trying to find out how to embed the booki blog RSS feed into
> booki.cc front page. anyone know how to do grab rss with django
> templates and what formatting parameters there are?

Adam, did you find an answer to this one?

is the blog django as well? I'm a bit confused as to what you mean or want?

Are you after how an rss feed could be integrated, say, into the left
hand column of http://www.booki.cc/ , either as a plain headlines list
or as a list of headlines + first sentences...etc?

Is that what you mean?

cheers
L.

--
These simple functions belong to a sub-class known as strictly
dominating functions, meaning that their output is always bigger than