[FM Discuss] django challenge

Lachlan Musicman datakid at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 23:47:22 PDT 2010

On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 15:52, Lachlan Musicman <datakid at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 05:05, adam hyde <adam at flossmanuals.net> wrote:
>> hello
>>
>> I am trying to find out how to embed the booki blog RSS feed into
>> booki.cc front page. anyone know how to do grab rss with django
>> templates and what formatting parameters there are?
>
> Adam, did you find an answer to this one?
>
> is the blog django as well? I'm a bit confused as to what you mean or want?

Ok, no it's wordpress.

Well, I'd imagine it's just a matter of grabbing the channel and
rendering the titles, links and descriptions (and what ever else you
wanted) using regular css.

The rss2 standard is here: http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/rss/rss.html

I can have a go at trying it out tomorrow.

cheers
L.

--
These simple functions belong to a sub-class known as strictly
dominating functions, meaning that their output is always bigger than