[FM Discuss] django challenge

Lachlan Musicman datakid at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 21:06:12 PDT 2010

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 13:36, Lachlan Musicman <datakid at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 22:27, adam <adam at xs4all.nl> wrote:
>> i want to take the wordpress rss and format it nicely on the booki front
>> page
>
> But I'm not sure if I have write access to the server?

Ok, Douglas sorted me out with server access. You can now see "rssbox"
as a branch here:

http://booki-dev.flossmanuals.net/browser/?rev=f79fc575897e34c725f66d0a136c7eaa95cbe910

or just choose it from the drop down box at:

http://booki-dev.flossmanuals.net/browser

Installing that will get you the rss feed dispayed as per image sent before

cheers
L.

--
These simple functions belong to a sub-class known as strictly
dominating functions, meaning that their output is always bigger than