[FM Discuss] Please republish "About The Authors" chapter of Make Your Own Sugar Activities!

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 13:33:23 PDT 2010

Adam,

Anne bought a copy, but it isn't really "test" since the book is for
sale right now, without any proofing phase.  Apparently that's how
Lulu works now.

I don't anticipate changes other than the minor one I just made.  I'm
OK with you publishing the whole thing.  One thing I *could* see
happening is if I get Oceana Rain Fields to do cover art I'd like to
acknowledge that in the Credits, since otherwise there would be no way
to give her credit.  The book proper could be considered finished, but
I'd like to remove it from Lulu until we get at least the font size
problem worked out,

I'm not sure what you mean by "Close".  If from my description above
it sounds like it should be closed then go ahead.

James Simmons