[FM Discuss] Modified PDF for MYOSA

adam adam at xs4all.nl
Thu Aug 26 01:12:06 PDT 2010

hey,

Please send this bug report asap or link the bug report you are
referring to as I would like to know what the issue is. As I see it
Booki supports embedded fonts but not @font-face. Infact it embeds all
fonts including the 'default' fonts that are not normally required for
displaying pdf (except PoD services require them to be embedded to we do
it)

As I understand it @font-face should work. I havent tested it, so if you
could test andtrac the results that would be great

adam