[FM Discuss] Modified PDF for MYOSA

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 07:09:24 PDT 2010

I'm not sure what the issue is here.  I have a hard time telling one
font from another, unless the font is something really garish like
"Aladdin".  For the hell of it I did a PDF of my book using Aladdin
(but not changing anything else) and the results are here:

http://objavi.flossmanuals.net/books/ActivitiesGuideSugar-en-2010.08.26-15.54.34.pdf

I don't know what the deal is with Century Gothic, but that's clearly Aladdin.

James Simmons