[FM Discuss] Modified PDF for MYOSA

adam adam at xs4all.nl
Thu Aug 26 12:57:46 PDT 2010

On Fri, 2010-08-27 at 07:39 +1200, John Curwood wrote:
> With almost 500 fonts listed you could be forgiven for thinking that it
> does include every font in the world. :)

i think actually its every free font in the world...

if you want to use non-free fonts you can use @font-face to define them
http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-fonts/#the-font-face-rule

you need to out the fonts online and link to them with this method.

as discussed before however, im not sure this actually works...it
should, but we havent tested it...so if you try it then report back with
the results :)

adam