[FM Discuss] cf going crazy (as in crazy good)

Rebecca Hargrave Malamud webchick at invisible.net
Fri Aug 27 07:24:06 PDT 2010

Cool - I love the book download page, including the custom CSS file -
Nice work!

We planned to do something similar with the book we did with James - now
we have a model :-)

BTW, I am not sure the CSS file you are linking to will work without
@font-face ...

http://collaborative-futures.org/material/styles.css

I just want to make sure you are aware of that before you launch ...
(Christopher and I were looking at it before ... )

Exciting stuff!

Rebecca Malamud