[FM Discuss] cf going crazy (as in crazy good)

Rebecca Hargrave Malamud webchick at invisible.net
Fri Aug 27 07:32:50 PDT 2010

Of course, now I am going to dig deeper on how the cf team achieved such
clean page breaks in their PDF ... of course, they use far less screen
shots :-)

I have used PrinceXML to good effect on other projects, that is why I
keep mentioning it. It is nice to be able to manually code page-breaks
(http://princexml.com/doc/7.0/properties/) ... admittedly, I am old-school!

Rebecca Malamud