[FM Discuss] Margin widths changed in MYOSA PDF?

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 08:10:39 PDT 2010

I just did another PDF for "Make Your Own Sugar Activities!" using the
font names from Collaborative Futures and the result is here:

http://objavi.flossmanuals.net/books/ActivitiesGuideSugar-en-2010.08.27-16.45.50.pdf

It looks pretty nice, but I'm noticing a change related to the Courier
font I *didn't* change.  I printed out the previous PDF I had so I
could make very sure that none of my Python code got truncated.  I was
extremely careful in reformatting the text, even using a yellow
highlighter to mark the lines that needed fixing, etc.  For this
reason I know for a fact that this PDF is chopping off text that the
previous one did not.  I also notice that I could no longer select the
name of my book from a drop-down.  Instead I had to type it into a
text field.  This suggests that the OBJAVI software was updated and as
part of that the margins were made just a bit wider.

My laser printer at home is on its last legs and I don't dare print it
off at work, so I'm hoping there is a way to get the margins back
where they were, at least for this one book.

Thanks,

James Simmons