[FM Discuss] [Fwd: Re: css help]

Rebecca Hargrave Malamud webchick at invisible.net
Mon Aug 30 09:32:10 PDT 2010

Yes - as stated before - the Rural Design Collective learned a lot of
this the fun way <g> - through trial and error :-)

Now that we are all on the same page, so to speak ... what are the plans
for the HTML Template in OBJAVI? Is there a default HTML template for CF
(I suppose I should ask this on the CF list)

Looks interesting .... we knew early that we were somewhat limited with
the HTML styles available in FM[1], but were willing to push it as far
as we could go in the paradigm (also, I think it is important to learn
the basics first!).

Best regards -

Rebecca Malamud
[1]