[FM Discuss] [Fwd: Re: css help]

adam adam at xs4all.nl
Mon Aug 30 09:50:34 PDT 2010

On Mon, 2010-08-30 at 09:32 -0700, Rebecca Hargrave Malamud wrote:
> Yes - as stated before - the Rural Design Collective learned a lot of
> this the fun way <g> - through trial and error :-)
>
> Now that we are all on the same page, so to speak ... what are the plans
> for the HTML Template in OBJAVI? Is there a default HTML template for CF
> (I suppose I should ask this on the CF list)
>
> Looks interesting .... we knew early that we were somewhat limited with
> the HTML styles available in FM[1], but were willing to push it as far
> as we could go in the paradigm (also, I think it is important to learn
> the basics first!).

there is currently templating support for Objavi. If you select
templated html from the 'Document type' drop down you see a book (under
advanced options) "HTML Template"

You can stipulate a html template that will be used on all pages. So you
can use linked or inline css, your own images etc etc

to do this use the syntax:
<content-goes-here />
and <menu-goes-here/>

(note the wonky use of spaces...)

it should work...i have used it many times and it works well for me...it
will be how we pull books from booki to the fm website...

adam