[FM Discuss] Art missing from E-Book Enlightenment

Rebecca Hargrave Malamud webchick at invisible.net
Mon Aug 30 10:36:42 PDT 2010

Got it - it is not a technical impossibility, just A Good Idea.

I seem to remember uploading some for the talk pages - I will follow
this procedure in the future.

It has been difficult up to this point to feasibly move them (especially
when images are undergoing revisions and retouching - re-uploading them
requires another step in the workflow process) -

I will do that today if James hasn't already -

Rebecca Malamud