[FM Discuss] Art missing from E-Book Enlightenment

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 11:53:27 PDT 2010

James has not moved the images.  They look fine to him, so upload
away.  Just make sure that the uploaded images are the size you want
them to be.  Don't use the IMG tag to make them smaller.  (Just my own
preference).

If you should have to revise the images later, you won't be overlaying
the original image on the server but creating a new one.  It will get
a new name automatically, and both new and old will be side by side in
the list.

James Simmons