[FM Discuss] Portuguese translation of the PD manual

John Curwood marketing at lovinglearning.co.nz
Mon Aug 9 14:32:02 PDT 2010

Hi Gabi,

The revision number is the revision for that particular chapter, so the
revision with the highest number is the one with the most recent edits.

When you publish a manual all the chapters in the table of contents will
be published.  If you want to change the status of a chapter, at the
bottom right corner of the translate page is a drop-box which you can
use to change the status from 'untranslated' to 'unpublished' to
'published' depending on your progress in translating and editing the
chapter.

If you have any other questions, just ask anytime.

Cheers,

John