[FM Discuss] Ideas for FM

John Curwood marketing at lovinglearning.co.nz
Tue Aug 10 12:44:35 PDT 2010

Hi Brylie,

You've got some great ideas here, one place to register new ideas for FM
and Booki in particular, is the http://booki-dev.flossmanuals.net/ . If
you have a fantastic idea that just needs to be implemented you can
register with the dev site and then create a new 'ticket' with the type
=  'enhancement'.

But on the other hand if you have a germ of an idea but it still needs
some fleshing out then I agree, there should be a platform to incubate
them and help them grow.

I think at the moment, the FM list would get the widest audience for
contributing to and distilling the ideas.

However it is also probably the best place to come up with ideas for a
way to more effectively incubate new ideas. ;-D

By the way I particularly like the idea around having common chapters
that can be used in several manuals.

Cheers,

John