[FM Discuss] django challenge

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Thu Aug 19 06:20:32 PDT 2010

I think that I'll "burn" the Wordpress RSS feed to a Feedburner feed in
order to support email subscriptions to the blog.

So the new feed is http://feeds.feedburner.com/BookiBlog. The Wordpress RSS
should still work also. http://blog.booki.cc/?feed=rss2

Just thought I'd mention it in case it's useful.

Anne

**
*Anne Gentle*
annegentle at justwriteclick.com