[FM Discuss] Fonts and OBJAVI II

Rebecca Hargrave Malamud webchick at invisible.net
Thu Aug 26 08:36:53 PDT 2010

Hi, James -

Yes - Aladdin came through LOUD and clear :-)

Part of the difficulty with whatever font was substituting for Century
Gothic: it had horrible kerning pairs and it was difficult, if not
impossible, to read on my Macintosh ... I am wondering if this is a
platform-specific issue?

Christopher and I are meeting up at Rural Design Collective Headquarters
today to figure this out.

Rebecca Malamud