[FM Discuss] UI Challenge

Martin Kean Martin.Kean at op.ac.nz
Tue Aug 31 00:09:03 PDT 2010

i should have also used this as an example (you mean something like this
marv?):
http://en.flossmanuals.net/remix

try creating a remix and then choose 'html' in the 'export as'
option...change the css and click 'update preview'....

...that aco...i would want to call him clever but i think he already has
that opinion about himself ;)

Ah yes... and now I see where the chapters can be displayed with a 'basic' skin, such as:

http://en.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/DigitalFoundations/ColorTheoryAndBasicShapes?skin=basic

This is a great tool!

> i think this could work but...im not sure it is possible to render the
> page in html as it would be seen in PDF...or is it? could it be possible
> to render html and show page breaks where the page breaks would be in
> the pdf (for example)?...
>
> aco thought about rendering an example page from the book being worked
> on and enable the booki user to download this. however...it would be
> preferable to do this only in the browser if it was possible...but not
> sure it is...
>
> regardless. looks like at least you and Rebecca are interested in
> this...want to try a few things and send more ideas/screenshots etc back
> to the list? :)
>
> (objavi options will be extended over time but not my much for now)
>
> adam
>

> > Nartin

This email has been scrubbed for your protection by SMX.
For more information visit http://smxemail.com