[FM Discuss] OSBR article on "Open source user assistance"

Janet Swisher jmswisher at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 10:26:08 PST 2010

Hi all, and happy new year!

My article on "Open source user assistance: ensuring that everybody
wins" has been published by Open Source Business Resource:
http://www.osbr.ca/ojs/index.php/osbr/article/view/1024/984

My thanks to the folks I interviewed for the article, and especially
to Andy Oram for an extended conversation on the topic and for
connecting me with Dave Greenberg of CiviCRM.

I welcome feedback about the article, by email, in comments at OSBR
(requires registration), or on my blog post about it
(http://www.janetswisher.com/?itemid=222).

Cheers,
Janet