[FM Discuss] THE GNU/LINUX COMMAND LINE -- translation to french

reto retogrl at netplus.ch
Thu Jan 7 10:19:16 PST 2010

hello !

my name is Reto. I've retaken working with computers June 09 (after
leaving it 1991 for 17 years). And fortunatly in August I downloaded
my first GNU/linux OS.

	THE GNU/LINUX COMMAND LINE  ....an introduction

helped me a lot in my autodidactic training, to enter well in the world
of GNU/linux. The book is well done - thanks to all writers !

I like to use it and it's really worth to improve it. So I thought to
start an translation in french. (if allready started I could maybe
contribute to this)

As I have contacts to Ivory Coast and it would be interresting to do
this with my friends there. As there isn't a lot of good information
arround, written in french, it can become helpful for people wich
neads or also simply would like to have it in this language.

It's not a to easy thing a translation to french. In fact the french
language is not really a good choice to explain technical maters. As
I've seen quiet some translations not done with the needed logic and
precicion. I would like to it in a byte or two better.

I look forward to here of you
have a good new year
			reto