[FM Discuss] Ardour FLOSS Manual: call for GIMP wizard

Joshua Facemyer jfacemyer at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 10:26:35 PST 2010

I had provided a tarball a while ago with all the images having been
adjusted.  I think I may have only sent it to one person, though...sorry
about that.

It's available at

http://facemyer.ath.cx/files/ardour_converted.tgz

Please make sure they look good before you use them.  I did a batch
convert, and the ones I looked at looked good, but I did not check them
all by any means.

JF