[FM Discuss] Can I get authority to publish?

Jim Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 11:51:34 PST 2010

Adam,

The first few chapters of the book are (C) by Anne Gentle, because she
created empty chapters using chapter titles I provided in an outline.
Lachlan is listed as a contributor to every chapter because he did the
Publish on them.  If those two were removed that would do it.

I would certainly not expect to be able to change this myself.  Like
you said, there needs to be verification.  I don't expect you to drop
everything and do it either.  Whenever you have time would be fine.
I'd like to have it done before the book is listed on the main page,
but I have a lot of work to do before that can happen, so there's no
rush.

If someone is involved in the actual writing of the book, even if they
just read a chapter, find a spelling error and fix it, I'm happy to
have them listed in the credits.

Thanks,

James Simmons