[FM Discuss] reflections on collaborative futures

Joshua Facemyer jfacemyer at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 11:40:11 PST 2010

Just a quick response (there's so much to respond about!!):

I think that, no matter how "successful" the book-formation was, the
sprint would have to be successful, being an opportunity to see how
several different things work (both technical and collaborational).

I think what you did is phenomenal.  I wish I could have been there!
Congrats to all who were involved!

Maybe, in the future, you could do some sort of video stream for
booksprints.  That might really help improve real-time collaboration.
And we can all "be there" :)

JF