[FM Discuss] reflections on collaborative futures

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Tue Jan 26 23:01:15 PST 2010

thanks for the support and encouragement :)

actually, i just spent yesterday looking at the book. the structural
issues are there but not too bad ...i'm guess i'm too close to it still,
my opinion will probably flip flop the next days

a webcam could be fun to do ... will see if its possible next sprint

adam

Founder FLOSS Manuals
German mobile : + 49 177 4935122
Email : adam at flossmanuals.net