[FM Discuss] booksprint on collaboration in Peru - and funding/licensing question/problem

Matthew Biederman m.biederman at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 6 07:00:57 PST 2010

hi kiko!

hey man, do you remember me? SF/AV so long ago...  I keep bumping into you in the strangest places online!  Adam is an old friend and I had helped out with FM a while back when he was getting started so I stay in touch on the list...glad to hear you're still causing trouble in Lima...hope all is well down south.  I live in Montreal now, no more San Francisco....anyway, if you ever find yourself nearby, drop me a line!

take care,
matthew
http://www.mbiederman.com