[FM Discuss] give it a go...

John Curwood marketing at lovinglearning.co.nz
Wed Jun 16 23:06:11 PDT 2010

Hey man,

That is looking pretty cool.  I like the Comments Section at the bottom
of each chapter.

The Book info plug-in is very very cool. I love the way the front page
is re-organised depending on book's status of New, MajorUpdate, Update
or no status.

The Blog plug in is also very cool.

I do have a couple of Questions/Pointers etc:

Comments Section - the fields here could use some more labels, It took
me a few goes to realise that putting my comment in the name field and
the "Authenticity Word" in the comment field wasn't the way to go. Doh!
X-)

How do others access the epubs and pdfs created in the Admin section?

Book Info Plugin - When I removed the Visible tick from a book and
clicked on save, The last book in the list was removed from the front
page not the book that I ticked.

Overall "3" Thumbs up.  I'm going to have to get my A into G to get the
Booki User Guide ready in time for the great migration.

John