[FM Discuss] FLOSS Manual for FSlint

Chris Stackpole c.stackpole at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 07:48:39 PDT 2010

Thanks for the feedback John and Adam!

I have indeed been working on many of John's points. One of them being
to have someone who is a fairly inexperienced user to read through it.
This has been extremely helpful in flushing it out a bit more. We have
finished the first couple of chapters together and with any luck we will
finish the rest either today or tomorrow.

The reason why I was hesitant on adding a install section is that
because it changes as more distros pick it up and add it to their
repo's. The homepage of FSlint keeps an up-to-date how-to on
installation for many different distros. What I did was I added a
paragraph about this in the intro with a link to the homepage where the
reader could find the different methods. I am more then willing to
listen to advice and will create a short install section if that is
preferred.

It is good advice to contact the developer. I will also send them an
email later today. They could provide some really good feedback as well.

Thank you for the help!

Chris Stackpole