[FM Discuss] Future of Booki

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 09:10:22 PDT 2010

John,

I tried out Booki by importing a book from the Internet Archive which
I donated myself, "The Big Aviation Book For Boys".  I'm incredibly
impressed.

I understand that people can install Booki on their own, and that
option will most definitely have a place in my book.  What I'm curious
about is whether a site like FLOSS Manuals but for books of all kinds
is in the works.  If some teachers wanted to collaborate on an Algebra
textbook would they need to set up their own site?

James Simmons