[FM Discuss] Future of Booki

John Curwood marketing at lovinglearning.co.nz
Wed Jun 23 12:20:13 PDT 2010

Hi James,

There is an installation of Booki, that is up and running at the moment:
http://www.booki.cc/.  Feel free to browse around create an account and
have a play. There is also a user guide currently in development which
can be found at http://www.booki.cc/booki-user-guide/ the introduction
section has an outline of a number of different use cases, the importing
chapter covers importing books from various sources such as archive.org
and the publishing chapter briefly goes over the options for sending a
copy of your work back to archive.org.

I hope you enjoy, booki has a really nice and easy user interface.

cheers,

John