[FM Discuss] Translated chapter - changing status to published ?

Lachlan Musicman datakid at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 00:05:34 PDT 2010

On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 15:28, Quynh Vu Do <vdquynh at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>  I have translated the text part of "Getting Started" for the XO manual:
>
> http://translate.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/XO_vi/WebHome
>
> However I have not dound any way to change its status from "untranslated".
> The choices that are offered are only "edit" and "translate"

I've published it, although for some reason it's not coming up in the
index on the page? See here:
http://translate.flossmanuals.net/XO_vi/GettingStarted

Ok, I got the index page fixed up too...

> Also for inserting the two images in this section, I didn't find the way to
> do it. Is it that somebody among the website adminisrators will do it (as
> the images are already somewhere on the flossmanuals web site)?

They are actually - hit the image button in the edit interface (looks
like a hill with blue sky) and then navigate to XO_vi_pagename to find
relevant images.

I've also fixed the image on the About Computers page

cheers
L.