[FM Discuss] Translated chapter - changing status to published ?

Quynh Vu Do vdquynh at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 22:28:10 PDT 2010

Hi,
 I have translated the text part of "Getting Started" for the XO manual:

http://translate.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/XO_vi/WebHome

However I have not dound any way to change its status from "untranslated".
The choices that are offered are only "edit" and "translate"

Also for inserting the two images in this section, I didn't find the way to
do it. Is it that somebody among the website adminisrators will do it (as
the images are already somewhere on the flossmanuals web site)?

Thanks for any hint.
--
Vu Do Quynh (M.)
Hanoi, Vietnam